Monday, May 07, 2007

Why the First Two are so Big

'I lost two pounds this week'

It was Cindy's first week on Caveman Cuisine. Actually,
it was only 5 days.

'I'm so excited I can hardly stand it'

Over just two pounds? (you may be asking)

Trust me: the first two are HUGE

I remember four years ago when that scale finally bumped
down two pounds, I was ecstatic. I felt like running outside
with my shirt off (neighbors are glad I didn't)

It's still a ways to go from 2 to 11 or 20 or 30 or 50 or
whatever your goal is, but those first two prove that
you can do it.

That's why they're so big.

If you can lose two, you can lose as many as you
need to...just keep putting two and two together.

Cindy couldn't stop talking (she even apologized a few
times for blabbering on, but she couldn't help it, she
was excited).

'I feel lighter, I've got more energy...it's been so long
since I've felt this good.' She was radiant.

Five days. Two pounds. To feel as good as you've
felt in a looong time.

And it only gets better from there.

But you've got to get started.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm

Live like You Mean it...even if it's been a while

Dr. Vince

P.S. Yes, it's that easy. It's so easy a you-know-what
can do it. I've done all the hard work for you, and will
do just about everything except spoon it into your mouth.
But that's OK...you're a Big Kid now. Feed yourself well.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm