Sunday, May 13, 2007

No One Loves you Any Better...

..than your M-O-double-M-Y

A quick note to say thanks to all the Moms out
there, but especially mine...and the Mother of
my daughter.

And you should thank them, too.

Why?

My Mom first took me to see a chiropractor for
my asthma, allergies and high-blood pressure,
when I got no help from the traditional approach.

She said, "There's got to be some sort of
neurologist or nutritionist or something
that can see why your body's not working right..."

(I guess I turned out to be a little of both.)

My wife inspired me to actually become a
chiropractor. I knew I wanted to be one, but
thought it would be impossible, or at least
impractical (I'd just graduated from Ga Tech,
and also according to the traditional approach,
I should be an engineer my whole life and just
dream of what it would've been like to be
a chiropractor)

I mentioned to her, half-joking, that my
chiropractor wanted me to go to career day at
the college.

"Why don't you?"

I couldn't think of a good reason, so here
we are.

So without my Mom Sylvia and my lovely wife
Ruth, there would be no Dr. Vince and certainly
no Dr. Vince Online.

I thank them for seeing me bigger than I see
myself.

You can thank them for whatever you feel like.
Just don't forget your own Mom.

Live like You Mean it...and thanks to Mom for
giving me my Life...


Dr. Vince