Saturday, June 30, 2007

Why You Should Never Take Horse Pills

Let me emphatically state that you should never take
horse pills.

Stands to reason, since you're a human.

But besides the obvious, lots of folks I know make
the mistake of calling human pills "horse pills"...
and that mistake keeps them from their Best.

I don't mean pharmaceutical pills, which usually cause
more trouble than they do help. I'm talking about
replacing the essential nutrients that are missing from
our modern-day diet.

When I recommend taking the Core Four
http://www.drvinceonline.com/core4.htm
to help their brain, their heart their blood sugar,
breathing, skin, joint pain, etc.,
they say "I can't take horse pills".

But the truth is, they can...they just don't realize it.

And it's worth a try...for the powerful benefits you get,
it's the easiest thing you can do to live longer and stay
healthy.

But before I tell you how you can swallow big pills very
easily, let me tell you two things:

First...they're not really horse pills. Even though they'd
probably work with horses, the pills aren't that big at all.
And they're made for humans, by humans, in a pharmaceutical
plant (which is one way we can use technology to help us)

Second...they can help you in amazing ways:

" Hello. I have ordered the multi-vitamin
plus the omega 3 oil from you. I am also a member
of the Caveman Club. Since I have been on it, my
health has greatly improved. No headaches, no hand
cramps, more energy, I feel great. I was taking a
12-in-1 multivitamin, but it didn't deliver like yours
does. Thank you so very much. Michael"


Since true Health comes from the Inside-Out, we've got
to feed our insides right. And if you're having trouble
taking the Core Four, you've got to think 'backwards'.

Next time you take a tablet, instead of tilting your
head backward, tilt it forward.

That relaxes your throat and lets you swallow much more
easily.

Don't let something small stand in the way of your
becoming Bigger than ever.

Live like You Mean it...

Dr. Vince

PS See how one little tip can make your life a whole
heck of a lot easier? Don't make it so hard on yourself.
If it works for me and works for Michael, it can work for
you. The Dr. Vince Caveman Club and the Core Four are great
places to start. Find out more here:
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm
http://www.drvinceonline.com/core4.htm