Saturday, November 11, 2006

Why Be Normal?

Here's a quickie from the mailbag:

Dr. V,

The Q is doing great. Everyone around me has been
sick. I haven't been getting much sleep, but am still
functioning normally. That's pretty good for me.

Have a great day.
Carol


Way to go, Carol (try to catch some zzzzz's, though)
I had a five-day seminar recently, and felt great after
the (long) ride home...even though my bag was the last
one off the plane.

With 'flu season' coming (more on that later: hint, it's not
the flu...it's Hallowe'en, Thanksgiving and Christmas), don't
be like everyone else, sick and dragging. Stay energized,
focused, and enjoy the holidays (early Christmas gift?) with
your Q-Link Personal Energy Pendant. Check out the newly
updated page with Titanium, Polymer and Red-Carpet
packages. There are even a few bonuses to help when it
comes time for 'checking it twice'.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm

Live like you Mean it...

Dr. Vince

P.S. Have a nice weekend...I'll be in a chiropractic seminar
from 8 'til 8 tomorrow, so you can be certain that I'll have my
Titanium Q-Link on http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm
and still be feeling great at bedtime (only 8 'til noon on Sunday)