Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Chicken Way

I exercised outside today. Almost 70, clear blue sky.

Yes, it's January 6th. Yesterday it was cold, rainy, even
some tornados nearby. It must be Armageddon, or Al Gore is
onto something.

Either way, Grace and I took advantage of the lovely day and
ran some errands.

We stopped by Chick-Fil-A for lunch (her cousin Maggie
used to call it "Chicken Way") and ran into some of our
neighbors. The girls wanted to be "ladies" and eat together,
so the real grown-ups sat by ourselves.

'Neighbor Mom' threw a small book onto the table. "I just
started that today."

It was a QuickStart Guide for a popular weight-loss program.
My own mom was a charter member of the organization, so
we talked about it a little (I used to go to meetings when I
was in elementary school, and could just about recite the
new member orientation word-for-word).

'Neighbor Mom' said, "I didn't realize how fat I really was.
I knew I was fat, but it sort of shocked me when they weighed
me. Funny thing is, I usually eat pretty well. I just eat lots of
little bad things through the day. A little here, a little there..."

And that's how it happens. A little here, a little there. And
pretty soon you're 15 or 50 pounds overweight, wearing loose
clothes and scared to be seen in a swimsuit.

Not to mention your screwed up body chemistry. Blood sugar
spikes, poor insulin regulation, and chronic inflammation that all
lead to pre-diabetes (what they call Syndrome X).

Inflammation and Syndrome X can cause everything from
headaches, asthma/allergies, digestive trouble, reflux/GERD,
and high blood pressure/cholesterol/triglycerides, to sinus
trouble, sleeping problems, mood swings/irritability, chronic
fatigue (or general laziness), and joint/muscle pain.

Not to mention full-blown diabetes, and all the trouble that
comes with it.

All starting from a 'little thing'.

You might think your current health problem is 'little'.
Or it might be ruining your life. Either way, you can help
correct it by making little changes...that can add up to a big
change in your health, your energy and your LIFE.

The best, easiest, 'desert island'-thing you can do to help
your body work better is to start taking fish oil. The Omega-3
fats in fish oil help your heart, brain, bones...and keep your
cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar in check.

Not just any fish oil, though. Make sure it's pharmaceutical-
grade (pure and potent).

And make sure you get enough. You should be taking
1000-3000 grams of EPA/DHA each day. Most 1000-gram fish
oil capsules can have anywhere from 250-500mg of EPA/DHA in
it. So read the label and do the math.

The Concentrated Omega-3 Pharmaceutical-grade Fish Oil I use
has 600mg per capsule--the most I've seen in any
fish oil, even the most expensive ones. And it's purified
to the 'nth degree' to get rid of the toxins that usually scare
people away from eating fish. And since it's so concentrated, 4
capsules saves you from eating a pound or two of fish a day.

I give my 'Neighbor Mom' a lot of credit. She could've taken
the Chicken Way:

"I'm too old...
I'm too stubborn...
I've got kids...
I don't have kids...
Insert your excuse here...
I can't change...

But she's changing. A little here. A little there. Change
is always a little scary (but not as scary as the swimsuit).
So make a little change and get big results. Order your
Concentrated Omega-3 Pharmaceutical-grade fish oil NOW.

http://www.drvinceonline.com/fishoil.htm

Live like You Mean it...a little at a time...

Dr. Vince

P.S. 'Neighbor Mom' and 'My mom's eating program
started back in the '70s. But mine started WAY before that.
If you want to make bigger changes in your health, energy
and life, then check out Caveman Cuisine. The three-week
QuickStart Guide and CD help you ease back into your pre-
historic eating habits a little at a time. Almost so that you
don't notice it. But everyone will certainly notice your
amazing transformation when you unveil your new swimsuit
on Memorial Day.

You'll get Caveman Cuisine FREE, plus a monthly newsletter
and CD, plus four other free gifts (one of them is priceless),
when you join the Dr. Vince Caveman Club.

There's still room for you, so get in NOW:
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm