Saturday, June 09, 2007

the Hidden Danger of No-Nos

Last night we had our first full-cast rehearsal
of "Annie acquire your Firearm" at our community
theater.

Rehearsal(s) is more like it, since there are two
casts, and the orchestra hasgets to play for both.

While I was tooting my trombone, I noticed that
Annie #2 is a patient ours, and her mom is in
the Caveman (cave-person?) club.

Before she joined, she asked me about the program,
how it's designed and how it works.

When I told her the good news, she said, "Good.
Because if you tell me not to do something, if
you tell me there's a line I can't cross, guess
what...I'm going to go right across it".

A long list of no-nos never really helps anyone.
Mainly because of the ingrained "oh yes I can"
response like Annie's mom talked about.

But there's a more subtle reason. It's called
the Law of Attraction. What you think about, you
bring about.

So if all you think about is what you can't have, then
that's what your mind will go to work trying to get.
And you'll be pulled both ways--rent assunder in your
midst--and end up on the scrap heap of yet another
failed attempt to get healthy, lose poundage, or
whatever health goal inspires you.

So, be like Annie's mom and rejoice in the simplicity
and the "Yes" factor of Caveman Cuisine. Recreate
your ideal body from the Inside-Out.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm

Live like You Mean it...

Dr. Vince

P.S. I was on the phone with one of my newest
Cavemaniacs, and he echoed Mrs. Annie's thoughts:
'Most programs have a list of 'don'ts' as long as
your arm. But yours is simple, to the point and
has it all distilled right there...very simple."

'Easy' is an anagram of "a yes"...so quit struggling
and do it the easy way. Go here to learn more:
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm

PPS Tomorrow I've got a BIG celebration, and I'm going
to give you a gift...but if you don't want to wait
until tomorrow, go ahead and write, "Yes, I want the
gift" in the Special Instructions section and I'll
make sure you get it. In fact, if you join the
Dr. Vince Caveman Club before tomorrow's email, I'll
give you both gifts (if you wait 'til tomorrow, you
can pick one or the other)
what can I say...that's how I roll...
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm