Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Rip Snortin' Good Phone Call

This morning my phone call was interrupted by
sniffs, snorts, hacks, coughs.

Coming from me.

My friend noticed it right away and wondered what
was wrong.

I'm not sure what it was, but one of my patients
had something on them Monday (out here it could
be lots of things...funky perfume, horse hair...
the country's funny that way) that made my
nose start running, eyes itching, etc.

I still had a touch of it this morning, and
most patients noticed it right away, too.
"You sound congested" "Got allergies?"

Two lessons here:

1. Nobody's perfect. Even as hard as we try to
stay healthy, sometimes the boogie man can get us.

2. I really appreciate how far I've come in my
personal health journey. I used to be stopped up
like this 24/7. I carried a hanky in my backpack.
I walked around with kleenex stuffed up my nose.
I couldn't say "bean"...it would come out "beet",
because there was nary air in my nares.

(that means there was no air going thru my nostrils,
but I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with
'nostrils')

So occasionally, in the fall or winter (and evidently
June 11) I'll get a little reminder of what life
used to be like before chiropractic, before fish oil
and before Caveman Cuisine.

And I realize how spoiled I've become, being able
to breath easy, get fit and look good (better?)

You can leave your un-healthy past behind, too...
just join me at http://www.drvinceonline.com
and check out the Dr. Vince Caveman Club and the
Fish Oil page and I'm sure you'll find something
to help you on your way.

I'm breathing better already...

Live like You Mean it...

Dr. Vince

P.S. Nobody's perfect, sometimes you forget to
take your supplements, sometimes you forget to
order them. That's why I've got the 'auto-ship'
option with all the Core Fours...so you have
one less thing to remember, and one more thing to
keep that brain working at top speed
http://www.drvinceonline.com/core4.htm

PPS the Caveman Cuisine newsletter goes to the
printer in the morning, so if you want to get
this month's edition (which includes the Caveman
Cardio CD--a 29.95 value in itself) you need to
jump NOW
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm