Friday, June 15, 2007

Why is Susan so Happy

Here's a funny commercial...or it would be funny if
it weren't so typical and tragic. It highlights
just how out of control we are when it comes to
our tummies.

Picture a board room with all the
attendees introducing themselves:

I'm Stuffed.
I'm Starving.
I'm So Bloated I just unzipped my pants.
I'm Never Eating Again.
I'm Regretting the bag of potato chips I just ate.
I'm Sorry, I'm not easily separated from a vending
machine.
I'm Full.
I'm Fasting.
I'm Susan.

And Susan is smiling, relaxed and enjoying a 100
calorie pack of Oreo chips. Yummmmmmmy.

You can rest easy, America. Oreo Chips will be
your salvation [sarcasm off]

Yes, we need healthy snacking
(hint: Oreo Chips ain't it)

And no, one thing isn't going to solve our health
problems -- although fish oil can come pretty darn
close http://www.drvinceonline.com/fishoil.htm

I think the lesson here is that healthy eating
begins in the Mind...it's not so much what we
eat, but how we eat it and how we think about it.

And it ends in the Mind, too...'cuz what you eat
turns into your brain chemicals, which express
your thoughts: better food, better thoughts.

We seem to be flip-flopping between extremes...
binging and purging is an extreme example, but I
know you've heard (or said) some of the things listed
above...which are 'junior' versions of the same thing.

The best way to change your Mind, your eating habits
and your Body is to feed it new information.
Test Drive the Dr. Vince Caveman Club and you'll
get the Caveman Cuisine QuickStart Guide and CD,
which will take you by the hand and painlessly
lead you through a three-week transition to
better health, better energy and a better Life.

(You'll also get lots of other goodies, too)

You can get started here:
http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm

Live like You Mean it...

Dr. Vince

PS This month's newsletter includes a copy
of the Caveman Cardio CD (which is worth the
price of the Test Drive in itself...and will
only be offered with an Annual Membership or
at a much higher price in the future)
So don't miss out...I've only got 11 extras.
Get one for your Dad (he'll appreciate it
forever, and he'll probably stay
around longer, too--no guarantees, but that seems
to be the pattern).

http://www.drvinceonline.com/caveman.htm