Wednesday, October 11, 2006

All You Can Eat

Back in the late '70s, the first attempt at political
correctness came when restaurants started calling buffets
"All-You-Care-to-Eat". But I didn't let that stop me. I
knew it still meant All-I-Could-Eat, so I ate all I could.
And then some.

In college, I'd go to the Pizza Inn buffet on my way to the
allergist, and scarf down several plates of pizza and a
half-gallon of Coke. Then he'd look at my eyes, and look up
my nose, write a bunch of plus signs on my chart and say,
"This is the worst case I've ever seen."

What he probably should've said was, "Your body's in
terrible shape, what are you eating?"

But not too many people recognize the intimate connection
between our food and our health. We all know "You are what
you eat"...yeah, but that's talking about
"you", not "me"...right?

That's the trouble with being an 'omnivore'...meaning that
humans can eat all kinds of food. Since we can eat just
about everything, we have a hard time choosing our food.
And just because you CAN eat something, doesn't necessarily
mean that you SHOULD.

The good news is that by following my Caveman Cuisine
program, you literally can eat all you want to eat. And you
don't have to give up your favorite foods, or non-foods,
either.

And to top it all off, you'll still lose fat and build
muscle. You'll help protect yourself from the so-called
'diseases' of aging...like heart disease, arthritis,
osteoporosis, cancer, Alzheimer's. You'll improve your mood
and your overall health. You'll look better and feel better
than you have in a long while.

You can still join our call tonight. It starts at 8pm
Eastern...so don't be late. If you can't make the call, you
can still get the tape and the manual. Click here to find
out more:

http://www.drvinceonline.com/teleseminar.htm


Your Best Body is waiting...

Dr. Vince