Monday, October 09, 2006

If you want to Catch a Big Fish...

My grandpa Les was a Master Fisherman. He tried to teach
me the Art of the Angler, but I was a poor student. (I
think my brother Lance got all of Grandpa's fishing genes.)

When Lance was about 9 years old, we went fishing at the
nearby "apartment" lake, which had an assortment of small
blue gill and maybe a sunfish or two. Nothing exotic, just
some generic native Georgia fishies.

We'd been using little doughballs (about the size of a
green pea) for bait, but ran out of bread.

"OK, let's go." I had no skill or patience for fishing.
But Lance got this funny look on his face, and said, "Watch
this."

He dangled the bare hook in the water. No doughball. No
worm. Just the hook. He jerked it back and forth so fast
that the fish couldn't tell what it was, and CHOMP...he
pulled that wriggling 4-inches of fury out of the water like
it was a 8-pound trophy bass (just like one his 12-year old
daughter caught a few months ago--I told you he got the
fishing genes).

Later that summer, we were fishing with Grandpa in the
Tennessee River. We got our hooks ready, and he handed me a
doughball the size of an Easter Egg.

"Whoa! What's this for?"

"Well, Vincent, if you want to catch a big fish, you've got
to use a big doughball."

Since then, I've learned that big doughballs don't only
catch big fish, but they make big humans, too. And I don't
mean big as in 'tall'--I mean big as in 'round'.

The secret to better health, better energy, losing weight
and keeping it off--expressing your ideal body--is
understanding the difference between the fish and the
doughball.

We're one of the sickest nations in the world, and the
number of diabetics and obese people--especially kids!--is
increasing every year. It's pretty clear that we're a
little confused...even with all our modern technological
advances.

The answer is getting back to basics, to learn the
difference between fish and doughballs, and to reclaim your
health--the healthy body you're genetically programmed to
have.

You may not be happy with your current health (or your
current shape). Or you may want to cut through all the
bull-fish about diets, fad-diets, and get the straight scoop
about healthy eating.

Either way, you'll want to join me Wednesday night for a
tele-seminar called "Caveman Cuisine: How to lose weight
and get healthy by eating the food you were designed to eat"

You can learn more about it at
http://www.drvinceonline.com/teleseminar.htm


Go for the Big Fish...


Dr. Vince


P.S. If you can't be on the call Wednesday, go ahead and
sign up anyway. I'll be taping the call, so you can still
get a copy before the price goes up (I'll throw in the
manual, too) and listen to it at your convenience.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/teleseminar.htm