Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Unique Weekend

Saturday, I drove into Atlanta for a chiropractic seminar.
Learning Trips like these remind me of my learning time at
Ga Tech (since I drive right by it) in the early 80's and
Life Chiropractic College in the early 90's. This trip was
unique, though, because my chiropractic 'father' (my first
chiropractor) was actually taking the class with me.

When I checked into the hotel that morning, I noticed the
name tag of the lady behind the counter: it said UNIQUE.

I smiled to myself as I thought of a bad imitation of the
'Who's on First?' routine:

What's the receptionist's name?
Her name is Unique.
I'm sure it is...what's her name?
It's Unique!...
(groan)


It's what my dad would call 'purposefully redundant'.
Her name is 'Unique'...and her name is unique...highlighting
the fact that she is, in fact, unique.

So are you. But sometimes you forget. You try to conform
and blend in; keep the boat from rocking. The only trouble is
that when you hide yourself from us, you also hide yourself
from You.

Are you expressing your singular, peculiar, unique gifts?
or just turning into a carbon copy of the next guy, floating
along with herd...settling for mediocrity?

Like Stephen Covey says:

'Keep in mind that you are always saying 'no' to something.
If it isn't to the apparent, urgent things in your life, it is
probably to the more fundamental, highly important things.
Even when the urgent is good, the good can keep you from
your Best, keep you from your unique contribution.

If you let it.'


Urgency causes stress; and stress keeps you from your Best.
That's why I recommend the QLink Pendant. It relaxes your
Mind and Body. It gives you the clarity to say 'no' when you
need to. And you can use that extra time to organize and
execute your goals--to create the life you want.

As an added bonus, the Q-Link looks unique. So the very
act of wearing it can remind you how special you really are
(that's why I wear mine all the time). Speaking of bonuses,
I've added a few bonuses to the Q-Link packages. You
should check them out now while the stress season is still a
few days away http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm

Live (Your Life, not someone else's) like you Mean it...

Dr. Vince

PS. Magnesium is a key stress-buster. Magnesium deficiency
makes you stressed out, and stress uses all your magnesium
(which makes you more stressed, and so on, and so on).
The Great Pumpkin probably didn't bring you any magnesium,
so you'll need to get your own. It's part of the Core Four,
so get yours now and keep your holidays less stressful
(I would say stress-free, but the way our holidays are,
that would be pushing it)
http://www.drvinceonline.com/magnesium.htm
http://www.drvinceonline.com/core4.htm