Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why Job sits on Ashes

I met a guy Friday who reminded me of Job.

He he wasn't sitting on ashes scraping his boils with broken
pottery. He didn't even have any boils. That I could see,
anyway.

But he got to experience, "That which I feared has come
upon me."

Goals are funny that way. You know, "Be careful what
you wish for."

Because your Mind is designed to attract what you think about.

Ken was sitting behind me at a seminar and as we were
talking, he noticed my Q-Link. "I've been reading about
those for a while and would like to get one...do they really work?"

I said I'd test one on him and he could see for himself. So the
next morning I found him at the restaurant and did some
muscle testing with and without the Q-Link. He could feel the
difference immediately. About twenty minutes later, he was
grinning from ear to ear, and said he felt great.

The night before, he'd shared some specific goals he had
for the seminar, things he wanted to learn from the
Zen Master. That morning the leader got him up in front
of the group and gave him several great ideas, which were
exactly what he wanted.

OK, this is where the Job part comes in. The night before,
when he was talking about his goals, he said he was
going to grab the Zen Master by the scruff of the neck and
tell him this and tell him that.

All in fun, of course, but I thought a little 'cocky' at worst,
and disrespectful at best.

So, after he got what he wanted, the Zen Master promptly
gave him what he needed. Which involved getting onto
all fours, closing his eyes, and receiving a swift kick that
made him wish he was sitting on ashes.

All in fun, of course.

Afterward, he said, "Maybe this Q-Link works too well!"

Maybe so, but it did seem to help him get what he needed.
And it can help you reach your goals with less resistance,
by removing the brain fog and keeping your mind clear so
you can focus and have more energy to think about and
pursue your goals.

You may be like Ken...been reading lots about the Q-Link
but never bought one.

Well, let this be your boot in the bootocks to get on over,
read if you need to, then get a Q-Link of your own:

http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm

Live like You Mean it...

Dr. Vince

P.S. Ken got the Titanium Q, but don't let that scare you
(unless you're being sassy to a Zen Master)

P.P.S. I offer a family discount, just like the cell phone
companies...and you definitely need a Q-Link if you're
using your cell phone. Keep those little brains safer
(yours too). http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm