Sunday, February 04, 2007

He's Got Ponytail Power

This was the strongest skinny guy I've ever seen.

Sure, they call me Skinny Vinny, but this guy was half my
size (and about a foot taller).

"Logan" is a surfer-dude from Santa Cruz California. But in
his spare time he pulls trucks with his ponytail and other
strongman feats.

And he's barely old enough to drink.

He was demonstrating some of his bodyweight exercises at
the Matt Furey 'Secret of Secrets' Fitness Seminar in Tampa
this weekend, where I was presenting my Caveman Cuisine Plan.

He did one-legged squats. He walked on his hands. He walked
on his hands with his body at a 45-degree angle. Then he
walked on his hands with his body parallel to the floor.

Did I say the part about pulling a truck with his hair?

How'd he get so strong? I don't know for sure, but I do know
one of his secrets.

After my talk, he came up to me and showed me his Q-Link.
He was grinning from ear to ear, because he knew that I knew
his secret weapon.

And he wasn't the only one.

"Howard" was 54-years young, and did four handstand pushups.
I was congratulating him afterward, and noticed the Q hanging
around his neck. When I mentioned it, he just smiled.

The Q-Link pendant may not give you superhuman strength right
away, but it will darn sure get you there faster. It has a
computer chip that acts like a tuning fork and vibrates with your
body's own energy to make it stronger.

To make you stronger.

It's your secret weapon to get less stressed, more focused,
or as many Q-Link wearers say, "have a greater zest for Life".

You owe it to yourself to check it out and get this year--and
the rest of your life--off to a strong start.

Go NOW to http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm


Like it says on my trombone bag: Live Strong...

Dr. Vince

P.S. There was also a 40-ish year old attorney there
this weekend, who was doing handstand pushups while
dangling two 25-pound dumbells from his teeth.

He was my first Q-Link customer.

The SuperHuman You is waiting...release yourself today
http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm