Thursday, November 16, 2006

Grandma's Unique Weekend

I got this note Tuesday, after Monday's email about my
Unique Weekend:

'Dr. Vince,

'I also was in Atlanta last weekend, just sitting and
pacing in the Piedmont Hospital ICU waiting room with
my daughter, other family and friends, trying to remain
calm during the 12-hour surgery to remove the tumor
from Holly's (my sixteen-year old granddaughter) brain.
Now THAT is STRESS! I wore my heart shaped Q-Link
and can assume that it worked overtime, helping me
to be calm.

'This is the first 'test' I've been given since I got the
Q-Link, but can only believe that it works, since I didn't
develop my signature migraine headache during the three
days/nights.

'We could never have anticipated this situation for a TEST.
However, I believe that my Q-Link was instrumental in
calming the emotions I was going through, so feel free to
share this with others.'

Carol



Thanks, Carol. I heard from Holly's mom today. She's in
a 'regular' room now and doing fine. Mom said the tumor
was the size of an orange.

All of a sudden, my problems seem trivial.

But if the Q-Link can help Grandma Carol through that
kind of stress, it's bound to be able to help you through
yours. See for yourself.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm

We're keeping Holly in our thoughts and prayers.
Hope you'll join us.

Dr. Vince