Monday, November 20, 2006

Turkey and Stressing

Here's some more from the mailbag:

'Hey Doc,

'Just wanted to drop a note on the Q-Link. I've been
wearing it continuously since October and I feel great.

'So far all 3 of my kids had colds, my wife had a cold,
my brother and sister in law had colds and I was in
contact with them for a day. And -- No Cold for me!
I did actually get a twinge of not feeling good for a day
but it was more like I was tired than anything else and
that didn't last.

Q-Link rules!

Best,

Todd Concklin'


Thanks, Todd. Is the Q-Link a magic bullet? Not hardly.
The magic bullet is already inside you. It's called your
Immune System. What the Q-Link does is help your body's
own energy field operate more effectively. Part of the
effect is to help the nervous system relax and work better.

And the nervous system controls and coordinates all the other
systems in the body--including the Immune System.

So, the Q-Link can help give you more energy, better
focus, better sleep, etc...by helping your nervous system
work better.

And since your nervous system is your 'stress manager', a
healthier nervous system can handle stress better...and help
relieve the common symptoms of stress--headaches, digestive
problems, trouble sleeping, pain, tension, mood swings, irritability...

(sounds like the holidays to me!)

So don't let stress ruin your Turkey Day--or your life. Get a
Q-Link Personal Energy Pendant today.
http://www.drvinceonline.com/qlink.htm

And don't forget your family. I think Todd's going to take
advantage of the 'family discount'...save an extra 5%
when you order three or more.

This could be your best holiday yet. Live (and celebrate)
like you Mean it...


Dr. Vince

P.S. The Secret Power of Gratitude is going fast. Don't miss
out. Get your free copy here (while you still can)
http://www.drvinceonline.com/gratitude.htm

In this course, I've included a chapter on Gratitude from The
Science of Getting Rich, and some practical exercises to help
you learn how to express your gratitude.

Fill in the blanks, skip the credit card section, and enjoy!

P.P.S. Feel free to forward this to your friends and family...
I'd love for them to have a copy as well. It can be a small
token of your gratitude to them.