Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tom Hanks gets His

There's a great Tom Hanks movie you should watch this
weekend. I might even fire it up myself, during our Day-After-Thanksgiving-Wife-and-Sister-in-
Law-Go-Shopping-All-Day Film Festival:

Joe vs the Volcano

Yeah, I know you've probably never heard of it. Or if
you have, you haven't seen it. Or if you've seen it, you
may not remember much about it.

There's a great moment where he's floating on the ocean
and is overwhelmed by the enormity of Earth and the
Universe... and he says:

Dear God...
whose name I do not know...
thank you for my life.
I forgot how BIG...
thank you...
thank you for my life.

(Now that's enthusiasm. It might even be a great
Thankgiving blessing.)

I'm thankful for you. Have a great day.

Dr. Vince

P.S. The turkey's been on the Big Green Egg for a
couple of hours...and will be on it for a couple more...
mmmmm...I hear it sizzling...

P.P.S. http://www.drvinceonline.com/gratitude.htm
Get your free copy of the Secret Power of Gratitude...
today's the last day. Pass it along to your friends and
family...